Mobile Architect (iOS)
The Mobile Architect (iOS) will work directly with MindTrust Labs Product Managers, Digital Strategists, and various teams to execute on projects involving mobile applications.
This position requires occasional visual designing, and the ideal candidate will have strong UI/UX fundamentals.
MindTrust Labs is a fast growing company, and we often act and adapt quickly to rapidly-changing business needs. The ideal candidate will be able to juggle multiple projects, discuss prioritization, and relay expectations between multiple teams with varied technical skill-sets.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Expertise in iOS programming languages (Swift & Objective-C)
- Experience with Java, HTML5/JS/CSS3
- Agile development experience
- Ability to translate product requirements and concepts into software designs and implementation taking scalability and performance into consideration
- Experience in preparing technical solution and architecture documentation
- Experience in integrating mobile apps with web services and external APIs
- Solid understanding of up-to-date UX/UI concepts
- Experience with continuous builds
- Web-based portfolio demonstrating and speaking to involvement in projects
- At least 5 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with MVC frameworks and OO patterns in iOS
- Push notifications with 3rd party tools or custom servers
- Experience publishing at least one iOS app in the Apple Store
- Experience with custom or open source components
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below: